7.04.2014

book haul!

These all came from different places in the past few weeks, and I've already read and reviewed one of them. In any case, here are my most recently acquired books:






Fancy Pants by Cathy Marie Hake
I've had my eye on this one for a while, so when I found it at a local thrift store, I snatched it up. Historical fiction about a young woman dressing as a man to work on her uncle's ranch.






One Realm Beyond by Donita K. Paul
I'm not sure why I didn't devour this book as soon as it was released, much less why it has taken me so long to acquire a copy. My husband remedied the issue by buying it for my birthday. :D (Though I still haven't read it...)






Resistance by Jaye L. Knight
This should look very familiar, as I reviewed it earlier this week. I won it in a blog giveaway, along with a wonderfully woodsy candle, leather bookmark, and wolf necklace. If you like Christian fantasy, this might end up on your favorites list.

No comments:

Post a Comment